Create Customers for a Lifetime!
Want to grow your shop sales? We thought so! See your shop sales soar with FunStitch Studio books. Moms will be flocking to your shop to buy fabric and supplies to go along with their FunStitch Studio books for their kids’ projects. You can make this dream a reality! How, you ask? Start a class series, drop-in class or summer camps for kids right now and see a new batch of customers in your shop. We all know that sewing is experiencing a revival and we have a ton of great books and products to entice and keep kids (and moms) in your store.
- Click here to learn how to run Summer Camp classes from Fascination Fabrics.
- Check out FREE projects here.
- Use Lesson Plans to create successful classes for kids.
Why should retailers cater to tweens and teens? This demographic might not seem profitable at first, but if you’re creating these lifelong sewists they will come back to you to shop:
- 21 million in this demographic.
- They control $43 billion of spending annually.
- They are being given this money to spend, not earning it.
- These kids are really craving and seeking out creative outlets.
- They will spend to sew; you just have to give them a clear opportunity.