Larraine Scouler ––
Learn Larraine Scouler’s clever methods for using the fabric on the back of your quilts for quilting designs. Quilting “back to front” allows you to save time and add pizzazz to the most ordinary quilt top.
• Exercises and dozens of full-color examples to teach you the ins and outs of back-to-front quilting
• Suitable for both hand and machine quilting
• Use decorative threads freely in the bobbin - they’ll show up on the quilt front
• Larraine offers common-sense answers to questions such as how to audition fabrics, piece backs for continuous quilting, and connect isolated motifs
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
print on demand edition
8.5 x 11