Quilt Blocks Across America Print-on-Demand Edition
• Appliqué Patterns for 50 States & Washington, DC • Mix & Match to Create Lasting Memories
Debra Gabel ––
Where ya' been?
• Each postage-stamp-inspired design reflects the unique qualities of these United States
• Raw-edge fusible appliqué makes the layered patterns quick and easy to complete
• 6-inch quilt blocks can be enlarged to any size via the included pattern CD
• Make a fun souvenir block for your home state, plus every state you've visited
Quilt a travelogue of your adventures across the country! Every state is represented in a realistic landscape that shows off the state flowers, animals, landmarks, and the scenery that make each place so special. These appliqué designs are a great way to use favorite fabrics from your stash and treasured scraps to sew up vacation memories.
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
Customers Also Viewed
Sylvia Pippen –– Sashiko embroidery made easy Following the popular Sashiko Stencils, Traditional Collection, this second set of sashiko stencils introduces nine more...MSRP:Was:Now: $26.95
Kim Schaefer –– More Christmas whimsy from Kim SchaeferFrom tree skirts to table toppers, decorate your entire home with Christmas cheer! Best-selling author Kim...MSRP:Was:Now: $16.99