Diana McClun & Laura Nownes –– An amazing storehouse of quilt patterns and techniques for hand or machine work in pieced or appliqué quilts. Patterns and instructions for 32 quilts plus 4...
Take a private quilting class and sharpen your quiltmaking skills with two beloved instructors, Diana McClun and Laura Nownes. Diana and Laura’s creative quilt projects help familiarize you with successively more complex techniques.
• 19 bright, cheery projects made with traditional blocks such as Nine Patch, Square-in-a-Square, and Houses
• Start with simple blocks and techniques and proceed to more challenging designs
• Techniques include strip piecing, half-square triangles, appliqué, and more - with complete instructions
• Choose fabrics and supplies with confidence
• Includes a gallery of student work to further inspire your creativity
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
print on demand edition
8.5 x 11