I've been reading this book and there are a lot of wonderful tips which will help on my future paper piecing projects.
Alex Anderson, Sharyn Craig, Carol Doak, Nancy Johnson-Srebro, Ruth B. McDowell ––
A Piecing Reference from 5 Top Quilting Experts
• Tips for getting started including selecting tools and notions, choosing fabrics, and creating a workspace and design wall
• Tricks for accurate cutting, pinning, piecing, and pressing
• Ideas for settings, borders, and sashing to make your quilts one-of-a-kind
• Paper-piecing basics from Carol Doak
• Easy how-tos for curved piecing and set-in Y seams
A show-it-all piecing reference from 5 respected quilt authors and teachers. Each expert covers topics in her area of expertise. Illustrations and photos make each step crystal-clear. Color-coding and clever organization puts all the information right at your fingertips.
72p color pdf
|Related Blog Posts|
The link will open in a new tab or window.
Quilt blocks at a glance! This 20" x 30" periodic table poster is a fun, useful, and colorful visual guide to 100+ quilt blocks. The chart is organized into 15 categories of blocks, such as Star,...
Melissa Corry –– Start with squares...end with success! Transform 10" squares into quilts that are fun to make yet have an intriguing, complex look. Perfect for beginners and advanced...
Judy Martin –– Quilt Americana: Patriotic star quilts from Judy Martin Pay tribute to The Stars and Stripes with patriotic quilts in red, white, and blue! Fans of Judy...