Mary Abreu ––
Give Your Girl Some Twirl!
• Every day is dress-up day-mix and match 4 basic patterns into hundreds of adorable outfits
• Complete instructions on all the basics-finishing seams, gathering, topstitching, hemming, shirring, and more
• Beginner-friendly approach to sewing "boutique" clothing for girls
• Make it your own with your favorite fabrics and embellishments
With 23 projects in sizes 2-6, you can create a closet full of clothes for any little girl in your life. Everything you need to learn is here, from the basic sewing to the stylish finishing. It's all about handmade!
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
128p + pattern pullouts, color, print-on-demand edition
8" x 10"