The Magic is Revealed!
• From the award-winning and best-selling author, Paula Nadelstern
• Twelve projects-each one makes an artistic 20" square kaleidoscope block
• Intoducing 22.5° wedges (her narrowest wedges yet!) to increase the beauty and intricacy of each kaleidoscopic pattern
• Includes a gallery of the quilts from Paula's exhibit at the Museum of American Folk Art, plus candid shots of the opening reception
• Never before have there been this many of Paula's kaleidoscope projects in one book!
This collection of kaleidoscope blocks made a stunning display on museum walls; now you can make them for your own walls too! In this workbook, you'll go “behind the seams” to learn Paula's design approach and fabric selection process, as well as her drafting and construction methods. Includes patterns you can follow for all 12 one-block quilts!
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
print on demand edition
8.5 x 11