Katie Pasquini Masopust ––
Take your quilts from ordinary to extraordinary
• Learn 10 different techniques to create art quilts by interpreting still life arrangements
• Unlock your inner artist with Katie's abstracting techniques
• Use a variety of art supplies to create designs that have personal meaning for you
• Includes inspiring student work created in Katie's popular workshops
As a best-selling author and teacher, Katie draws on her two passions - art studies and art quilts - to create abstract quilts that are inspired by still life compositions. In this book, you'll learn how you can assemble a still life arrangement from your favorite items at home and transform it into an art quilt, even if you've never considered yourself to be an artist. With Katie by your side, you will succeed!
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional 2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition. Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
print on demand edition
8.5" x 11"