Mary Mashuta ––
Calling all feed sack fans, vintage fabric lovers, and reproduction fabric enthusiasts! Mary presents exciting ideas for having fun with the cotton candy colors and quilt designs of the "near past," while also uncovering new directions for today's quiltmakers.
• 7 irresistible quilt projects based on traditional designs
• Tips on finding, collecting, and using feed sacks, vintage fabrics, and today's popular reproductions
• A gallery of quilts from Mary and friends, including replicas of vintage quilts and new versions inspired by the originals
• Learn about quilts and fabrics of the "near past," from the 1920s to the 1970s
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
print on demand edition
8.5 x 11