I am announcing my Spiral Lone Star Pattern Pack by C&T publishing in January 2021. My book Lone Star Quilts & Beyond was published in 2000, and I have since traveled world-wide teaching the Lone Star techniques. The Spiral Lone Star is the most requested pattern from the book.
I have refined and expanded the Spiral Lone Star pattern, combining my teaching notes and tips from my workshops spanning 20 years. The new pattern pack features full sized patterns to make a Spiral Lone Star design wall hanging roughly 47”-48” square.
The Spiral Lone Star Pattern Pack features a range of quilting techniques including:
- precision cutting, sewing, pressing
- strip piecing
- spiral design layout
- blocking method
- simple embellishment technique
- foundation piecing 8 quarter-compass setting squares and
- three options for the foundation-pieced 4 outer corner compass units.
- Y-seam assembly tips to insure a beautiful flat Lone Star center
I am sharing my tips for success with you in this new, fully updated Pattern Pack! Thousands of students have successfully sewed their own Spiral Lone Star quilts.
To celebrate the release of the Spiral Lone Star Quilt Pattern Pack, I am sponsoring an online Quilt Along beginning March 5 — April 16, 2021. The Quilt Along will be posted in several places:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jankrentzquilts/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JanPKrentzDesigns
Join me to create your own Spiral Lone Star Quilt! Warmly, Jan Krentz