Transform Your Digital Photos into Luminous Fabric Art
• Alter photos and use them to create beautiful, original works of fabric art - 11 exercises show you how
• Learn to alter images with Photoshop Elements®
• Use photos that really enhance your work (Hint: it's not always the best-looking shots!)
• Find inspiration in your own albums, from other artists, and in nature
• Make large-scale quilts with a standard-size inkjet printer
This accessible guide to creating fine fabric art with digital photos covers everything from the tools and equipment you'll need, to designing, finishing, and assembling your quilt.
Bronze Award winner in the 2010 Independent Publisher Book Awards how-to category.
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
96p color print-on-demand edition