Becky Goldsmith & Linda Jenkins –– Whip up some holiday whimsy • Full-size templates for each appliqué design • Fun, fresh patterns for Christmas stockings, lap...
Ellen Murphy ––
Simple-to-stitch projects make cheerful gifts
American Homestead is back again—this time with charming small projects you can sew anytime, anywhere. Ellen Murphy shares 21 embroidered felt and quilted designs for the holidays in her signature folk-art style. These classic patterns can be stitched up in alternate colors to be suitable all year-round. Festive projects, from all-new felt ornaments to cheerful stockings, make treasured gifts for family and friends.
• 21 brand-new designs from American Homestead
• No turned edges! Wool felt appliqué is easy to sew
• Palm-sized projects are completely portable
• Make cherished gifts for teachers, friends, and co-workers
• Pieced quilt and table runner, plus embroidered tree skirt, mantel decor, and more
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
80p color, print-on-demand edition
8.5 x 11
|Related Blog Posts|
The link will open in a new tab or window.