Design Collective ––
Brown bag it in style
• Projects include sandwich wraps, baggies, bicycle bags, and totes
• Quick and easy to make with basic sewing techniques; everyone in your family will want one!
• Customize the outside with your favorite fabrics and insulate the inside. You can waterproof it with laminated cotton, oilcloth, nylon, or vinyl.
• Projects are fun, functional, and reusable-make your sack lunches even greener!
• Bags can be washed in your dishwasher or washing machine
Today's hottest designers share their sewing savvy with 25 projects, from a simple sandwich wrap to a sophisticated shoulder bag. Why shouldn't your lunch bag match your personal wardrobe and eco-conscious lifestyle?
Featuring contributions by designers Chrystalleena Beauchamp, Lucy Blaire, Leslie Bowman, Denise Clark, Leanne Dougherty, Jane Fitzpatrick, Shannon Fowler-Wardrep, Karen and Rebecca Garcia, Christine Hmiel, Debbie Hogan, Elizabeth Hutton, Catherine Janda, Janice Kalin, Christina Lane, Quenna Lee, Joan Leppek, Stephanie Lopez, Susan Lowe Heaney, Sandra Kay McCormick, Kimberly Paglia, Annika Rau, Mary Lynn Shroeder, Cheryl B. Steighner, Rebecca Striepe, Yoko Drain
8 x 8