"PDF" denotes files utilizing Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Click on the link to open the file; if they don't open, save the file to disk and open them using Adobe Acrobat Reader. Acrobat Reader is free and commonly included with web browsers or is available for download on Adobe's web site (www.adobe.com). If you are having trouble opening the PDF files, make sure you are using version 5.0 or later of Acrobat Reader.
To ensure PDF files print properly:
1. Open the file in Acrobat Reader
2. Select File > Print... to open the Print dialog box.
3. Choose "Acrobat Reader" from the section header drop-down menu.
4. In version 5 of Acrobat Reader:
Uncheck the "Shrink Oversized Pages to Paper Size" option (which is checked by default), and make sure the "Enlarge Small Pages to Paper Size" is unchecked (as it is by default) while you're at it. In version 6 of Acrobat Reader:
The "Paper Scaling" dialogue box should be "None" (not "Fit to Paper" nor "Shrink Large Sizes").
5. Click on the Print button at the bottom of the dialog box.