From left to right, top to bottom:
1. An up-close and personal shot of Jennifer Sampou's Octagon Shimmer Quilt on display.
2. Our coloring 'lounge' in our booth featuring pages from our collection of coloring books!
3. The Candy Dots quilt from Sew Adorkable on display!
4. Belle the Squirrel, Circa 1975 quilt was on display in our booth, and it was quite the attraction! You can find the pattern for this quilt in The Appliqué Book.
5. Judy Gauthier drawing a crowd while demoing her Simple Square Templates in her booth.
6. A beautiful tribute in the form of a quilt to David Bowie. This quilt is by Holly of This is What I Do, and was hanging in the Moda Fabrics booth.
Plus, this awesome recap of the Copyright and Your Work panel by Kelly Nagel is well worth a read–our very own publisher, Amy Marson, was on the panel.
Thank you to everyone who made QuiltCon such an incredible experience!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin